Friday, August 23, 2013

A Little Bit Of Everything.....

What a good day. We were up and on our way to Gastonia early this morning. A combo day ahead.

First to my folks for a quick coffee. Thom stayed there and took my dad to dialysis while I picked up Brian and Emmy and brought them back to my mom's. Emmy and I cleaned and reorganized kitchen cabinets, Brian sweated outside in the heat trimming hedges, Thom did odd jobs and worked on refrigerator repairs. Near 1 o'clock after adding the Kahn kids to the pack we enjoyed a pizza lunch and headed out for errands, a "back to school" treat at Baskin Robbins and finally some play time with Boomer at the Tarantinos. Thom remained at my parents to help out (and enjoy a kid free zone).

The group gathered once more for Chinese in celebration of my aunt's birthday. Food, fun, cake and gifts completed a full day and we were homeward bound near 8:30.

Love those grands.....how blessed we are......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental