Thursday, August 8, 2013

Saving Energy......

The threat of rain had us out for a walk before lunch but the storms bypassed Lyman and we had a dry day. I wasn't particularly motivated but did manage to complete 2 more CPC Bible verse studies bringing me up to May, 2014 along with making progress on my 2014 Easter plastic craft shut in project. Just not the type of work requiring tons of physical activity.

Thom busied himself with lawn mower repairs and a brief trike ride. He also spent much of his indoor day researching medicare options and BC/BS coverage. Unbelievably I have to make my coverage decisions soon to retain the insurance I want as I turn 65..... 65!!!! I'm old! He is so much better at all things analytical and can handle extended time reading and sorting through pages of information. Glad he is willing to take on the challenge and will benefit from it himself come April.

Rested for a bustling tomorrow babysitting and a full weekend with Janice and the kiddies.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental