Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gastonia Group.....

First North Baptist Church presented the "Twin Living Christmas Trees" again this year. It is an awesome show and we have attended a few times. We procured a number of tickets to the afternoon performance for my mother and a group of her neighborhood friends and I invited them to Camp Carney for lunch before the 4 p.m. show. Sadly my aunt was unable to attend as planned but about 1:00 o'clock my mom and 8 of her friends appeared in our driveway.

All the cooking and preparation was worth the trouble. I think everyone enjoyed the repast and I was happy to have the opportunity to repay all the kindnesses they have shown to both my mom and dad over the last few years.

Upon their departure we cleaned and reorganized and about now I am ready to relax.

Hope they enjoyed the show......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental