Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Of Christmas.....

Spent a little bit of my Christmas gift card at Hamricks on the way up to Gastonia yesterday. We stopped for a visit with my aunt at rehab then continued to my mother's house to join her for lunch and do a few odds and ends she had pending.

At 2:30 ish we headed for Stefanie's and while she and I and the kids did a bit of shopping Thom worked on her "to do" list.

By 6 p.m. we were enjoying a delicious meal at Janice's celebrating Kahn Christmas. Another round of gift opening, some fun family time and we were back on the highway.

Early service this morning followed by an excellent SS lesson taught by my learned husband. Everyone in the class so enjoys when he teaches.....can't wait till he begins his own class this spring!

Cloudy, chilly and damp day.....fire place going, exercise bike, football and hockey on the tube. Good day to relax.....


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental