Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No Gray Area.......

I am hoping they can solve the glitches in the new scheduling system at CPC. This afternoon I found two of my clients sitting in the waiting room......both there for a 2 o'clock appointment! As usual the Lord worked it out and all was well but I would rather avoid the challenge.

This was one of those days when the society we live in frustrates me incredibly. It is so tempting for people to abuse, manipulate and misuse entitlements and I witness it being done with no remorse. When will people learn that there does exist a true right and wrong. There are no excuses for financial deception, lying and cheating just to gain government handouts. Ugh!

That said, it was a good day for both Thom and I. He enjoyed his golf as usual and following dinner and prayer service we tuned in for the Duck Dynasty season premiere.

Bedtime......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental