Monday, April 21, 2014

Life In The Risen Lord......

It was a wonderful Resurrection Day!

We started with sunrise service (in name only unfortunately as it was held in the sanctuary), a delicious breakfast prepared and served by the men and an uplifting SS class. Those Easter hymns touch my heart and although I can't carry a tune in a bucket I am moved to raise my voice loudly in praise thanking God for our risen Savior!

Our car loaded with desserts and treats made it's way to Gastonia to share the day with family. The weather was beautiful and allowed us to spend the day outdoors hunting eggs and the like. Steve's mom Holly was visiting from Florida and it was great seeing her again. They served a yummy dinner and it was a perfect day of love and laughter.

I am blessed beyond measure.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental