Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dessert Anyone?.......

I arrived at CPC this morning to find I had only one client scheduled for the day. Hmmmmm....
Well, the Lord had a plan I just wasn't aware of at the time. I met with my client and did some EWYL store chores and then ran a few of my own errands before returning to the office to see if there were other needs. Tomorrow CPC is helping feed 750 law enforcement employees by preparing individual dessert servings. Well, I sliced about 550 pieces of cake or pie and, along with Alexia and an intern or two, packed and labeled them for tomorrow's delivery. Left the office at 5:00!

All that and we were still short so after prayer meeting I baked another 2 bundt cakes to slice, pack and label then take to CPC by 8:30 tomorrow morning! Busy day.....

Thom golfed and although the threat of rain hovered over them all day they completed 18 holes and he had a good time.

Great day of service with some of my favorite peeps.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental