Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Second Home......

My goodness have we been busy! 

Sunday after service and SS we picked up banquet supplies and headed back to work at the Expo Center. We were there till almost 8 p.m..

Repeat for yesterday only our workday started at 8:30 in the morning!

Ditto today with the exception of the hour or so that I spent at CPC with my abortion recovery bible study client. This was my first experience facilitating this study and I was a bit nervous. As expected, with much prayer and trust, the Holy Spirit took over and the meeting went well. Back to the expo for the afternoon.

Thom labored there all morning but finally returned home to mow the lawns mid-afternoon. The grass was getting so high we would soon lose Divot in the yard!

Tuckered out but thrilled at everything taking shape.

Will be back there again tomorrow.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental