Monday, June 1, 2015

Distorted.....

Thom had committed to teaching SS long before we knew that yesterday would be the day of Brian's confirmation so I made the trip to Gastonia on my own. Although I have a myriad of problems with Catholic doctrine I felt it was important to be there to show our support and love for our sweet grandson. I pray daily that he and others in our family will come to salvation knowing the true love and forgiveness found only through repentance and faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  

The ceremony was part of the mass and because this was their weekend with their father the attending family only had a brief time to spend with him and Emmy. We were all dispersed and headed in different directions by 11:30. 

A quiet afternoon followed at Camp Carney highlighted only by an evening Divot walk. 

Thom was a busy bee around the house all day and had a board of directors meeting at CPC tonight. I've begun to focus on vacation and summer crafts, takes time to assemble all this stuff! 

Praying for the Lord to touch the hearts of those I love.....


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental