Friday, November 27, 2015

Overindulged......

Too much caffeine and sugar has me awake but exhausted at 1:30 a.m.. I guess this is a good opportunity to catch up since it was mentioned twice today that I have been quite lacking in my posts over the last two weeks. So here are the highlights and I will try to be more prompt in my reporting:
- Thom enjoyed a men's wild game supper at church
-we celebrated Ben and Brady's birthdays with a family night at the Kahns.
-had our first Bethlehem Walk practice.
-spent my Tuesdays at Miracle Hill and Wednesdays at CPC....always a blessing.
-dropped of my car to repair damage from the hit and run, picked it up 10 days later looking like new.
-had the boat serviced.
-enjoyed our Harvest gathering at CPC. Volunteers and staff broke into groups to shop for gifts for a local Spartanburg children's ministry and later enjoyed good food and fellowship in a warm and cozy old red barn.
- Thom spent a full Saturday at a CPC board of directors retreat.
-tons of cooking and baking along the way for birthdays and turkey day.
-Thom, myself and Nancy spent a few hours at the mission working on the Promise Point store to prepare for Christmas "shoppers". 
-a houseful of company today. Overeating, crafting and minute-to-win-it games. Great fun.....so thankful.

Much is missing I'm sure but that is the general overview. We have been sooooo busy and are sooooo blessed.......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental