Sunday, May 1, 2016

Atypical Sunday.......

Thom went off to church this morning without me. I felt out of sorts when I got up and after showering and dressing I reconsidered the wisdom of leaving the house and decided to stay at home. I was blessed by the wise preaching of Charles Stanley from Atlanta and spent some time immersed in God's Word while chilling in the screen room ......it was a special time with the Lord.

By noon I was much improved and we went ahead with our plans to spend an afternoon at the movies. "God's Not Dead 2" has been out for quite some time but luckily it was still playing in the local theater. We loved it.....great quality movie with the Gospel front and center!

Home in time for dinner and evening service.

Even an upset tummy gives the opportunity to draw nearer to our Savior.......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental