Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Even Earlier.....

It was a fun Monday. Enjoyed lunch at Dickies BBQ with a friend and spent hours chatting. It is my favorite place to enjoy a meal.....the golfers come and go and we just sit outside and can enjoy private conversation and scenery.

Chores took up the rest of that day. I was quite energetic this morning and by 10 a.m. I had my inside stuff done and had worked in the yard, brushed the dogs and washed my car. The afternoon was less productive despite my best efforts. I set out Christmas shopping and after nearly 5 hours and 2 dozen stores I had nothing to show for my time!

Dinner and an evening of wrapping previously purchased gifts. Labor Day is my traditional wrap day but that will be a busy weekend so I'm at it this week. Crazy I know! This year we have found it necessary to cut our holiday budget considerably but the pile is still high and the task is time consuming.

Good day.....thank You Lord.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental