Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Already......

Monday must not have been very eventful, as I sit here this morning I don't exactly remember the activities of the day......oh, yeah.....I got my haircut!

Yesterday was a bit busier. Instead of a trip to the mission in Spartanburg I picked Becky up at her house and drove her to Greenville. She is off for a "homeless" conference in Nashville and needed a lift to the departure point. The ride gave us time to catch up and on the way home I did some food shopping at Aldi's which otherwise is too far from home.

Baked away my afternoon while Thom stressed over the broken power washer. The mechanical devices in this house seem to be all be reaching the age of maturity, either needing serious repair or replacement.

Phyllis called to say I had no early appointments at CPC this morning so I slept in till 8:30....felt good but time to get moving!

Sunshine and blessings ahead.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental