Saturday, December 21, 2013

Joining The Crowds.......

I spent the day yesterday in Gastonia making the rounds. I started out at the rehab facility spending time with my aunt who is recuperating well from hip surgery. Second stop at Janices for coffee and chitchat leading to afternoon fun time with Olivia and Brady. Third I headed to the Tarantinos to hobnob with Brian and Emmy for a time before they headed off to their dad's house. Lastly I met Stefanie after work for an IHOP meal then back to her house for a 1 1/2 hour walk around the neighborhood in the beautiful December evening air. Conversation till midnight then a good night of sleep before hitting the stores this morning.

We shopped and shopped and shopped breaking only for a little lunch. By late afternoon we had our fill and most of her list had check marks next to the names and items. We both drove to visit my aunt again and happened to meet up with Janice, Steve and the kids with the same destination in mind. Some time there, a final Aldi's visit for Christmas dinner makings then Stefanie went her own way and I took off down the highway.

Fun, fun time with my sweet daughter.....loved it. But glad to be home in my pj's.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental