Monday, December 9, 2013

Rainy And Cold......

Nasty weather made for an unpleasant ride to the mission this morning but worth the trip to work a little and chat a lot. Becky presented me with my birthday/Christmas gifts. She made an amazing, huge ribbon wreath accompanied by a full blooming Christmas cactus. Gorgeous! So sweet and thoughtful.

I had made a "theme cake" for a birthday dinner to celebrate one if her friend's birthdays. I loaded it in her car to her exclamations of joy......can't wait to hear if it was a hit.

Thom and I visited a hospitalized friend after lunch and later grocery shopped for this weekend's entertaining.

Soup and sandwich supper to suit the rainy cold evening.  A bit of biking to nowhere and finally recliner time......


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental