Friday, February 7, 2014

Night Out.....

Thursday was our first official "Daniel Plan" meeting. I was disappointed that only one of the clients from the orientation attended but there were 6 in the group and that will be fine. I am a realist and know I will not follow the suggested food plan consisting of all organic and closer to natural foods. I will, however, attempt to make better nutritional choices, drink more water and control my portion sizes. We shall see.....

Tonight we enjoyed the company of our SS class (near 50 people) at a seafood restaurant in Hendersonville. Good food and fun company but a long ride. The advantage of these class gatherings is the opportunity to be seated with folks you normally don't get a chance to chat with. We had a great time conversing with a couple I had previously barely known. Love it.

Ranger game for Thom.....some catch up reading for me.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental