Friday, October 10, 2014

Finally......

A somewhat routine week with our typical obligations. It continued to be a bit out of sync with the painter here all day every day.

Wednesday we headed to Gastonia for the evening. The whole clan gathered for dinner at a local Italian restaurant in honor of what would have been my dad's 91st birthday. It was nice to be together and likely helped my mother through a rough day. She, my aunt and Thom went back to her house but Janice and I decided to go hang out at the Tarantinos. Love spending mother and daughters time.....chatted till midnight and home well past one a.m..

My friend Jan and I went out to lunch on Thursday then some home decor shopping for my newly painted kitchen. Fun time.

The work was finally completed today. All the gear was packed and gone by 11:30 and my work began! It took all day to get my house back to normal! Love the new look !

Change can be good......



No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental