Saturday, October 4, 2014

And The Work Continues.....

We planned an "at home" day yesterday but a call from CPC had us out and about for the afternoon. I occupied my morning by organizing and packing Christmas gifts for shipping then wrote all our Christmas cardsAfter a banana and peanut butter lunch we traveled to Spartanburg to pick up and post signs for the Life Chain event on Sunday. Hoping for a great turnout for this annual national demonstration against abortion.

Subway sandwiches in the screen room later for dinner. The kitchen has the first coat of paint.......I totally love it! 

Thom enjoyed another preseason hockey game and I worked on Miracle Hill stuff for the evening.

Day ahead of odds and ends while the painting continues. Charity banquet tonight for Hope Remains Ranch.

So thankful for all my blessings.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental