Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Passing On The Party......

Thom's group of senior golfers are very much like us and for the most part will pass on the New Year's Eve festivities and likely watch the ball drop from the comfort of their beds. Thirty seven of them came out to play golf in the overcast chill. 

After miscellaneous chores I spent my day doing some preliminary research for my 2016 CPC bible verse studies and working on my shut-in Easter crafts. Those who know me are not surprised!

Thom volunteered to lead the New Year's Eve bible study and devotion at Miracle Hill Rescue Mission so shortly after dinner he left for Spartanburg. He had prepared a message on God's will for our lives and reported that it was well received by the group of 30 men.

Ranger game was DVR'd and he is watching it as I write. Not sure we will even make it to midnight.

Praying for a 2015 filled with love, peace and the answered prayer of saving grace in lives of those I love.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental