Monday, January 5, 2015

One Day Missing.....

Yesterday was non-existent. I woke up with a case of the poorlies and spent the day between the bed and the couch sleeping most of the hours away. We just hung out! Ugh!

Much better this morning and hurried off to a CPC New Year's gathering at Riedville Presbyterian Church. We had a similar event there last year. It's a tiny country church, warm and cozy, perfect for our get together. Our group enjoyed praise and worship music, a sweet message and sharing the Lord's Supper. Everyone assembled in the fellowship hall for a homemade lunch of soup and stew....I am so blessed to have these women in my life!

Thom was busy while I was gone helping our friend Robert purchase a new water heater which he then spent the afternoon installing. 

I started a new study based on the Max Lucado book I recently finished. I love it.....growing and strengthening my prayer life, drawing me nearer to the Lord.

A bit worn. Maybe not quite 100% yet....



 

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental