Monday, April 18, 2016

Little Down Time......

Although we longed for a restful weekend it was not to be and we were on the go most of the time. 

The Pastor and Jan were gone for the weekend preaching revival at a North Carolina church so I had to prepare for and teach the 1st and 2nd grade Sunday School class. I love it although being the backup is more my speed than the weekly position. 

Thom was busy most of the afternoon replacing the shed plumbing. We got in a walk with Divot plus a brief Sunday nap before returning for evening service. 

Off for a golf outing early this morning for Thom while I made a few stops and reached my bible study by noon. 

Readying for a quick pizza meal with my mom and Aunt Joan before cheering for back to back volleyball games starring Olivia and Emmy.....looking forward to watching them play this new season.

The Lord is so good to us......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental