Thursday, July 21, 2016

Oppressive......

Long day yesterday at CPC. I had a new client to begin the day and she was great. Thankfully she was my only morning commitment so the fact that we ran long didn't matter at all. My afternoon girls had some serious life issues to discuss so once again appointments ran late and I pulled into the driveway at 5:00......frozen pizza for dinner!

Thom had a good golf day and we managed a brief respite before evening service.

Today was a home day for me and Thom ventured out for a haircut and to attend the funeral of a gentleman he knew through the golf course.  Surrounding storms kept us out of the pool and it is just too hot for any other outdoor activity.....ugh!

Cabin fever setting in so tomorrow will need to be out and about....


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental