Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Homeless, The Hungry.......

Yesterday was a great day although quite ordinary.

I spent a long morning with Becky chatting, filing and unpacking numerous boxes to reorganize her office. I love being there! A little lunch with my hubby and a bit of housework prior to heading to church for a couple of hours work in the food pantry. The car is loaded with "soon to be dated" canned goods which I plan to deliver to the mission during today's lunch break.

Laundry, paperwork and a brief walk filled the rest of my afternoon into evening with a little TV thrown in. Thom and I have been charged with facilitating a small group study beginning next month so reading and planning will take precedence over my current book for a while.

Common day, uncommon blessings......


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental