Friday, September 20, 2013

Past 24 Hours......

Up early this morning for no good reason so I thought I would post from yesterday......I feel asleep on the couch last night .

It was a fun Thursday. I worked at the mission and treated Becky to lunch at Jason's Deli for her birthday. We had a great time ....good food and plenty of chit chat. Shopped for dad's birthday party enroute home and enjoyed dinner and a walk with my hubby.

Housework and Loreal on the agenda this morning but no need to cook tonight.....dinner out at the Beacon with our SS class. Thom is working (he has pretty much retired from his golf course Fridays but they were in need) so he'll be out all day. Excellent day ahead.

Thank You Lord for past days and days full of promise that await.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental