Saturday, October 12, 2013

Up And Away.....

Hard to remember back to Wednesday.....oh yes....it was a great day at CPC! Serious soul saving discussions with 2 of my clients (how could I forget that?). Uplifting , terrific day!

Off to Kentucky on Thursday to visit the Creation Museum. We have wanted to go there for the last 2 years at least and finally made the trip. It was very cool and we enjoyed it immensely. The displays and animatronics (?) were incredible....you could believe in an instant that you were being spoken to by real people. Some truly terrific shows with everything geared toward sharing the biblical truth of creation and debunking the lie of evolution. LOVED IT!

I also was able to cross something off my bucket list.....zip lining! I was nervous at the first line but after the first "flight" across the water the next two were cake and I could have done many more. So glad I conquered my fear!

Tired after a long trip and busy days....off to bed....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental