Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goodbye Tan Van Man......

Finally success! I scoured the web late last night and discovered what I thought would be the ideal car. It turned out to be true. Thom and I found ourselves at a Greenville dealership at noon signing the paperwork and writing a check for my new 2012 Dodge Caravan .....silver in color equipped with almost all the amenities on my wishlist. What an amazing birthday gift from an amazing husband!

Thom now takes possession of my cranberry 2008 Grand Caravan.....not a bad deal.....it's a great car in mint condition. He will now carry the moniker of "Cran Van Man". This is our 5th Dodge caravan....I think there is a pattern here.

An afternoon Walmart run and a few chores whisked the remainder of the day away.

Thank You Lord for blessings.....large and small.......


No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental