Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Things......

We were both out the door before the painter arrived this morning. It was a great day. I met with a sweet new client at 9:30 and it was a blessing in disguise that my 10:30 was a no show. We had extra time to converse and I look forward to getting to know her better.

Calvin at Miracle Hill had asked me to participate in a planning meeting during lunch so I ran over to the other side of town. We are instituting a program similar to EWYL at the mission to give residents the opportunity to redeem "earned" points for various personal products and extras. Lots of issues to be worked through but I think it will work out well......at least I hope so because by the end of the meeting I was put in charge of it!!!

Back to a sweet afternoon at CPC then home to a house overwhelmed with the smell of paint. Holy Cow! Open windows and fans spinning at full speed since Thom returned from golf. We had a no frills meal and haven't left the screen room.

Wishing for scentless bedroom air by sleep time......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental