Friday, November 28, 2014

Fabulous Feasting.......

The course had dried enough for Thom and his buds to play golf as usual on Wednesday and I spent my day as expected with the last minute holiday list. We got to totally enjoy the evening by sharing it at Colleen and Mike's house where Cheryl, Gregg and the kids had come for the Thanksgiving vacation. It was terrific to see all the kiddies and even had some adult time! Love those guys!

Thanksgiving was simply an amazing day! Janice, Steve, 
Stefanie, all the kids, my mom and aunt arrived about 2 o'clock. We feasted, did crafts, played games and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for hours and hours. Board games and creativity were the pre-dinner entertainment while my collection of a dozen minute-to-win-it games filled the time between meal and dessert. Holy cow.....I haven't laughed so much in years! Exhausted by blessings I finally got to bed near midnight.

Thom, Gregg and Mike hit the links late this morning. Their late tee time allowed Thom to help me unload the Christmas decorations before leaving. So thankful for the help. Bringing Christmas to Camp Carney  has kept me busy since 8:30 this morning. 

A coffee break and blogging. Time to get back to the job at hand. Hope to be finished by tonight.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental