Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Behind The Times (Again).......

With house decorated and tree up and festive we got a good nights sleep before spending our Saturday at the Operation Christmas Child processing center. What a terrific day, as always my favorite day of the year. My friend Nancy joined us this year as well as TJ and Terra for their first time. Sadly Cheryl and Colleen were victims of a spreading stomach virus and were unable to come......there were 11 of us and we worked hard and had a ball.

Following OCC we went back to Gastonia for my birthday celebration. There were sweet cards and gifts , Chinese food and yummy cake.....perfect day!

Sunday was worship, SS, shopping, Sams pizza (my birthday treat) and evening service. Not much relaxing.

Monday was haircut day and lunch with a friend. Dog walk and chores.

Tuesday was mission day putting together the final plans for the Promise Points store. Thom spent the day constructing tables for 4 booths in Bethlehem.

Bringing me up to date. Blessiings at CPC all day.

Love the life the Lord has granted me......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental