Saturday, March 7, 2015

Supporting......

We really enjoyed the elementary school version of Sleeping Beauty. Carson was an owl with one line "Who?".....very cute.

Yesterday Thom was stranded at home with the "mudder" who managed to prep all the walls and ceiling for painting by mid-afternoon. I spent the day out and about checking thrift stores and regular retailers for our new room needs. We joined forces in the afternoon and checked out a couple of furniture stores but no luck.

The alarm rang for me early and by 8:30 I was on my way to the "Piedmont Club" in Spartanburg for a charity breakfast. I left Thom paint brush in hand.

He labored all day. I returned near 1:00 and didn't really accomplish much other than daily chores and some baking. At 5:30 we were out the door for the CEF Banquet (Good News Club). Tommy Bowden was the guest speaker and did a terrific job. Good friends, great food and a worthy cause equal a blessed evening.

Share the Good News of the gospel.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental