Sunday, September 6, 2015

Holiday Weekend.....

Friday's ball game got rained out but we totally enjoyed our gospel concert and replaced baseball with a Chinese dinner and an evening at home.

As in years gone by I dedicated my Labor Day weekend to wrapping Christmas gifts. That chore devoured my entire Saturday!You would have thought my shopping was near finished but no such luck. 

After worship, SS and a 2.5 mile walk Thom and I were off to tackle our list. We actually were quite successful but after updating my gift book we are still quite far from done. Oh well. 

Evening service and home to just relax. Tomorrow will be a hard working day as there is much to do for end of the week guests and after Monday time is scarce.

Labor certainly is the definition of this weekend here at Camp Carney......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental