Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Like A Workday........

Cold, windy day but bright and sunny to give me some energy for my commitments. Thom considered golfing but the prospect of a blustery course and temps in the 40s proved to be a deterrent and he ran errands and completed some computer work at home.

MOPS was my first order of the day and it was a sweet time with the girls. I scooted out of the meeting a bit early to be on time for our first PA Bible study. Two ladies are in the small group each with distinctly different personalities and at different levels of healing. The combination seemed to be compatible and it was a heartbreaking but meaningful session. 

I was off to Miracle Hill next and spent the remainder of the afternoon working with Becky. Finally got home near 5:00 to prepare a spaghetti and meatball dinner. 

Full day watching God's hand in so many lives......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental