Monday, January 11, 2016

Saying Goodbye.....

Yesterday was a 3 trip to church day. After worship and SS we had a quick lunch and returned to attend the funeral service of a dear church lady. She was 91 years old and had served the church faithfully in numerous capacities for all of her membership there. I was especially sad at the poor turnout. She had ruffled some feathers along the way but I am disappointed to think those feelings would have kept folks from consoling her family and offering their condolences. She is with the Lord now rejoicing in His presence.....all that matters!

We were back for evening service and the beginning of our study of the book of Revelation. 

Inside day today for me. Thom did some errands and some outside work......I stayed warm.

Prayers for my post abortion bible study that starts tomorrow.....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental