Thursday, January 21, 2016

Winter Is Here......

The "S" word loomed in the air at CPC yesterday and there was constant chatter as to the pending weather. I had seen my 2 morning clients, had a bit of lunch and chatted with my 2:00 p.m. client before deciding to head up the road to Gastonia earlier than planned. Debra was sweet enough to offer to review my 3 p.m. client's homework for me and spend time with her. I was very grateful and as a result was able to get to NC, pack Emmy and her baggage in the car and get back on the road with only a relatively brief encounter with snow to delay us. As it turned out my 3 p.m. was a "no show"!

The adverse conditions dissolved as we got nearer Spartanburg and we actually decided on an IHOP dinner before getting home. 

An evening of games and baking......fun with my sweet teenager....

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental