Thursday, September 1, 2016

Clearing House.....

Divot is improving a bit. She is eating a little more and takes her meds. Positive changes.

Tuesday morning was my mission time and I enjoyed my efforts and my time with in Becky's office. Shopping stops then home to routine stuff.

Crazy Wednesday. I had back to back clients and great life discussions. I loaded my car with donations for the Miracle Hill Promise Point store which had been gathered with CPC items at Gifts in Kind. I love how ministries can work together to meet each others needs. I received 30 New Testaments which will go into shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child, men's toiletry products and several coolers that I can place on the shelves to offer to mission clients. 

We had an easy dinner. I needed to be at church early to prepare a box of food for a struggling family in our church to pick up on Thursday. A friend also contributed greatly to aid the family from a donation source she later shared with me. I forwarded that info to CPC and hopefully there will be an additional location for diapers, wipes etc. to stock the EWYL shop. 

Today was home and the list of odds and ends that had been growing in leaps and bounds. Thom played golf early and came home to lawn work etc. Before dinner we picked up the car from the repair shop (the truck was there on Tuesday). It may be getting on retirement time for the cran van.

Panther pre-season for Thom. Bedtime for me. Heading toward a full weekend......

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental