Friday, September 9, 2016

Sadness.....

I really am not up to recounting the events of Wednesday and Thursday.....many blessings at CPC and the WMU meeting at church.

Today has been heartbreaking. We had to say goodbye to our precious Divot. She totally refused any food this morning and walking had become next to impossible. I had to deliver donations to CPC but Thom was in communication with the vet while I was gone and there was nothing they could do for her and no hope for any reversal of her deteriorating condition.  Both of us and the doctor knew in our hearts it was time.

Thom carried her into the car and they departed after a tearful goodbye. I wish I had had the fortitude to accompany him, I know how horrible it was but I just couldn't go. The grief I feel is so great. She was a part of us for 12 years.

She is in doggy heaven now with her sister Nugget. She was the sweetest, most loving dog ever and we will miss her more than words can say.

Farewell fur baby.......we love you......

 

No comments:

 

Hit Counter
Budget Car Rental